We accept most insurance plans give us a call to see if yours is accepted.
Yes, our office staff will file the insurance forms for you.
Our team believes in saving the patient's time and resources. For that reason, we make sure to e-mail all first time patients our PDF "new patient forms" to conveniently fill out at home and e-mail back to us. By doing this, we save the patient time and paper from having to fill out paperwork in office. However, if the patient is not able to fill out the forms electronically, on his/her visit, they will have a chance to fill them out. A comprehensive oral evaluation consists of digital x-rays taken, intra and extra oral exam done, a proper treatment plan prepared, and a basic cleaning.
We accept cash,checks, all major credit cards.
We offer two forms of financing through Care Credit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage. Please inquire about the programs we offer.
Patients that show signs of plaque under the gums and also swollen bleeding gums, will need a deep cleaning to correct the problem. Otherwise, the buildup will eat away at the tooth, and the bone, resulting in bone loss, which then leads to more serious oral health problems.
Frequency of visits depends upon the treatment plan of each patient. Please make sure you inquire about your next scheduled check up.
Dental implants are an advanced medical technology for the treatment of tooth loss. A titanium implant is implanted in the toothless area of the jawbone. The jawbone then fuses with the titanium surface providing a strong anchorage for the implant. The implant functions as a support for the dental prosthesis constructed over it.
- 1. Can be used on cases that conventional methods of dental bridges and dentures are not feasible.
- 2. Prevents further resorption of the jawbone following tooth loss.
- 3. Can restore chewing function.
- 4. Avoids cutting down and overloading the natural teeth occurring with conventional means of replacing a lost tooth.
- 5. Helps restore a patient's self-esteem and confidence since it gives the feeling of regaining your real teeth.
- 6. Functions better than conventional dental bridges and dentures.
- 7. Gives superior aesthetic results.
When teeth are lost the jawbone in that area begins to restructure itself - leading to bone loss. As time passes, this bone loss can become detrimental, leaving an insufficient amount of bone to install the implants. Through various bone grafting techniques bone can be added to these deficient areas, as a result regenerating the bone whcih had been lost.